Trav-L-Vac® 300 Trailer, Gas
Wachs Trav-L-Vac-300 is designed for working with smaller vehicles, for positioning in tight quarters, or for use in high traffic areas. The Trav-L- Vac 300 allows utility companies and public works departments to perform small to midsize vacuum tasks without the massive investment of a large highway vac truck.
Ideal for valve box cleaning and excavation, the Trav-L-Vac 300 handles solid and liquid debris safely and quickly. Featuring a 90 (241L) gallon spoils tank, manual dump gate and 2” drain inlet to clean up water utility valve boxes quickly and easily, this compact trailer is available with your choice of ball coupler or Pintle hook.
Trav-L-Vac 300 Features
- Kohler gasoline engine with electric start and tach/hour meter
- 345 CFM @ 14 HG heavy duty positive displacement blower with discharge silencer
- 3 stage filtration system that is washable and reusable
- 2" (50.8mm) ball coupler or pintle hook
- High liquid level shut off switch
- Hour meter and tachometer
- All steel welded platform
- Axle and independent torsion suspension
- 14" radial tires on Dexter Mod wheels with chrome center cap and lug nuts
Creates a lightweight, portable vac system with a compact footprint 60" (152cm) long x 40" (102cm) wide, and easily towed at only 950 lbs (431 kg). Ships without fluids, requires user installation. Available with ball coupler (part number 59-401-01) or Pintle hook (part number 59-401-02).