Grand LX Valve Maintenance Trailer VMT, Gas
As the industry leader in truck and trailer valve maintenance systems, Wachs Utility Products offers a wide range of equipment designed to perform recommended or mandated procedures. Wachs products can help track your valuable water infrastructure and keep it operating at peak efficiency. The pinnacle in trailer mounted valve maintenance systems is Wachs Grand LX Trailer.
Wachs Grand LX trailer includes two valve turning machines, our class leading ERV-750 extended reach operator and the newly upgraded TM-7 HD Plus, developing 2,500 ft/lbs of torque for larger or stubborn valves. It’s built on an extra heavy duty trailer with large section, fully boxed 6” frame rails, heavy duty fender, LED lighting, and a higher capacity 8400 lbs. rated axle with 12” electric brakes. The TM-7 HD Plus valve exerciser moves to the ideal nine o’clock mounting location in the driver’s line of sight, and allows for better torque management along the longitudinal axis of the tailer.
Wachs Grand LX supports our industry exclusive VITALS software that uses “No Assumptions” logic in its programming. This class leading software, developed over the last three decades, has one goal in mind - to eliminate misdirection and over-torquing of valves during operation to prevent damaging or breaking them. Comprised of both mobile and desktop modules, VITALS allows you to set torque limits and record infrastructure details including location, valve-operating direction, and torque applied.
Wachs Grand LX sets the industry standard for a full featured, versatile platform designed to transport all the valve maintenance and vacuum tools needed in the field. Built to withstand the rigors of years of service, it’s the perfect solution for municipalities or contractors looking for a rugged, long lasting self-contained system.
- 27 HP gasoline powered overhead cam air cooled engine provides ample power for all functions
- TC-100 ruggedized handheld tablet controller with VITALS for tethered or wireless operation
- Includes the TM-7 HD Plus valve exerciser, ideal for emergency shutdown needs
- TM-7 HD Plus operates large, stubborn, and stuck valves using Intelligent Automation
- ERV-750 extended reach valve exerciser for preventative maintenance and valve rehabilitation
- ERV-750 has a 13 foot reach to operate multiple and curbside valves from a single location
- HTMA Class II hydraulic circuit with 10 gal reservoir, fan-cooled heat exchanger and 45 ft hoses w/ reel
- Powerful vacuum system to capture debris and spoils from valve boxes, with a positive displacement blower providing 500 CFM-11in Hg vacuum
- Spoils containment provided by a 250 gallon tank with Wachs unique power hydraulic slide, dump and latching rear door features.
- 5 gpm @ 3000 psi pressure washer system with short and long hydro excavation guns, 95 gal water tank/reservoir and 50ft retractable hose w/ reel
- LED Light Package with control panel, programmable arrow board and directional spotlights
The LX package bundle:
- Light bar
- Auxiliary hydraulic hose reel
- Bluetooth tether
- Job box