Compact LX Valve Maintenance Trailer VMT, Gas
As the industry leader in valve maintenance systems, Wachs Utility Products offers a wide range of equipment designed to perform recommended or mandated procedures. A great starring point in an affordable valve maintenance program is Wachs Compact LX Trailer. This trailer includes the basic building block of a valve maintenance program, our class leading ERV-750 extended reach operator with a reach of 13 feet (3.96 meters) and a powerful 750 Ft/lbs. of torque.
Built to withstand the rigors of years of service, it is ideal for municipalities or contractors looking for an affordable, transportable and long lasting valve exercising trailer. Designed to carry our powerful ERV-750 (Extended Reach Valve) exerciser and Class II Hydraulic Power Unit, E.H. Wachs Compact LX is built to perform valve exercising where there is no need for vacuum excavation or power washout. It’s the perfect platform for your ERV-750 when you prefer a light trailer mount solution.
The complete trailer weighs less than 1400 lbs (635 kg), is only 63in wide (1600mm) and 105in long (2670mm) and is easily pulled with light duty vehicles. With its small footprint the Compact LX is ideal for narrow city streets and tight alleys, for fragile or forested landscapes or anywhere a large, heavy trailer or truck won’t fit.
Wachs Compact LX supports our industry exclusive VITALS software that uses “No Assumptions” logic in its programming. This class leading software, developed over the last three decades, has one goal in mind - to eliminate misdirection and over-torquing of valves during operation to prevent damaging or breaking them. Comprised of both mobile and desktop modules, VITALS allows you to set torque limits and record infrastructure details including location, valve-operating direction, and torque applied
Compact LX Features
- 16 HP gas engine
- ERV-750 extended valve operator with a 13 foot (3.96 meters) reach
- Handheld VITALS controller/datalogger with GPS
- HTMA class II auxiliary hydraulic circuit rated at 8 GPM @ 1,800 PSI
- NATM Compliant Trailer
- Telescoping Valve Key
Compact LX Includes
- Wachs 750 Ft/lb (1020 Nm) Extended Reach Valve operator
- Wachs ruggedized handheld GPS controller/datalogger
- A 16 H.P (12 kW) Briggs and Stratton V-Twin engine with hydraulic pump and fan-cooled heat exchanger provides ample power for all contained functions
- Auxiliary HTMA Class II circuit with 10 gallon (38 L) reservoir, continuous duty rated for 8 GPM (30.3 LPM) @ 1,800 PSI (125 bar)
- Telescoping valve key
LX Package includes
- Light bar with arrow board
- 45ft (14 M) auxiliary hydraulic hose reel for operation of hydraulic power tools
- Bluetooth tethering module (installed in ERV-750) for wireless communication between the exerciser and Controller/Data Logger
- Steel storage bin